Consumer Collection Services
Business vs. Individual
- An RDK Account Executive is always available to assist you in a consultative and advisory capacity with your concerns regarding your account(s).
- Our experienced collectors are dedicated to the fast, cost-effective recovery of your accounts and are well-trained in all aspects of the FDCPA.
- Unless we have received a cease or a dispute, personal phone calls will be made after your debtors have received collection letters requesting payment. If we have received a dispute, personal phone calls will be made only after we have provided the requisite verification of debt.
- RDK offers online skip tracing that allows our collectors instant access to information on millions of consumers.
- Comprehensive monthly status reports on all your accounts.
- RDK's state-of-the-art technology offers our professional debt collection staff the most up-to-date tools for follow-up, collection letters, credit reports and reporting, skip tracing and asset location.
- Licensed in several states and we will obtain additional licensing to accommodate our clients.
- Remote login capabilities are available for clients who require the ability to periodically review their accounts being handled by RDK.